My first post from my new kitchen, eagerly presenting the french “salade Niçoise”, in the style of Nice, France.
Traditionally made with hard boiled eggs, boiled potatoes, olives, green beans, tuna, anchovies, tomato and onion presented on a bed of lettuce. Some sources exclude anchovies, add artichoke hearts or even presented without lettuce.
- 3 canned tuna drained and flaked
- 4 hard boiled eggs quartered
- 8 small potato boiled and quartered
- 12 cherry tomato halved
- 150 g green beans steamed
- around 24 black olives pitted
- 1 big onion cut rondelles
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped into bite size pieces
Mix all together drizzle with vinaigrette or lemon olive oil dressing and serve!
Happy to be back, miss you 🙂