Craving a dinner that is delicious, nutritious, and simple to make?
This salad is a full meal. It contains all the nutrients you need at one time.
The first time i tried this salad was in an italian restaurant. I loved it and decided to do it at home, and the result came tastier!
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- orzo pasta 500g
- grilled chicken breast 400g
- fresh spinach 350g (chopped)
- feta cheese 80g (cut in small cubes)
- 2 medium tomatoes (cut in medium cubes)
- olives 50g
- roasted pine seeds (a handful)
Dressing: lemon and olive oil
Why lemon? because there’s a compound in spinach called oxalic acid, which blocks the absorption of calcium and iron. An easy way to solve this problem is to pair spinach with a food high in vitamin C.
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11913801/?claim=mu39s6bbq83″>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>