- 1 1/2 cup milk full fat
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp orange blossom
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp orange blossom
Enough toast to line the plate you will be preparing the dessert in.
Crushed pistachios to sprinkle over, or if you prefer almond or walnuts. They all taste wonderful with it.
- Line the toast in the plate
- Make the syrup: combine water, sugar and lemon and place over medium heat to allow the sugar to melt, then add the orange blossom and pour the hot syrup over the toast to let them soak in it. Put aside
- Prepare the pudding: mix the milk, sugar and corn flour together and place over medium heat and keep stirring until the mixture becomes viscous then add the orange blossom and pour it over the soaked toasts.
- When it cools to room temperature put it in the fridge for at least 5 hours, better for overnight.
Don’t forget to sprinkle the pistachios, almonds or walnut over before serving!